We believe that anyone can benefit from mental health support. We believe that everyone should have access to a caring and supportive mental health provider and that everyone has the potential to grow, heal, overcome – to thrive!
Thriveworks Counseling of Greenville is seeking a full or part-time Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team! Psychologist candidates will be available for week-day some evening appointments. Ideal Psychologist candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels; otherwise, we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive Psychologists who want to thrive as part of a dynamic clinical team.
- Fully licensed to practice in SC
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples
- The ability to work week-day evenings plus weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work
- Possess a caseload of clients
- Testing experience
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/