Join a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals, including Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, LPCs and LCSWs on staff.
Have access to a complete library of psychological assessments so you can conduct psychological evaluations such as Intellectual or Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Austin Spectrum, Personality/Social Emotional, Behavioral Functioning and more!
Receive full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing support.
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
There’s never been a better time to join the Thriveworks clinical team in Cedar Park, TX! Experienced and qualified candidates must possess a license to practice Clinical Psychology in Texas. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise, we will do the credentialing for you. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that will thrive in a successful team environment! We offer flexible work schedules, fully furnished modern office spaces, excellent support, and much more.
At Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from mental health support. We believe that everyone should have access to a caring and supportive professional counselor and that everyone has the potential to grow, heal relationships, set new goals – to thrive! We are looking for highly motivated, positive mental health therapists who want to thrive as part of a dynamic clinical team.
- Must possess a current Texas Licensed Psychologist license
- Experience in performing diagnostic psychological evaluations, assessment and testing
- Exceptional clinical skills for counseling clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
- The ability to work 32 hours per week or more
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Flexible attitude
- Full ownership of responsibilities
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment
- Benefits package includes: HRA benefits, Vision, Dental, IRA and more!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/