At Thriveworks we offer a competitive salary structure and allow clinicians to set schedules that work for them. We are a family friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
We believe clinicians thrive best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
- Fully licensed to practice in the State of Nevada as an LMFT, LCSW, OR LCPC
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice
- Energetic and possess contagious happiness.
- Works with teammates and an ownership group that insists on a fun and comfortable environment
- Clinically excellent but personally approachable to patients and staff
- Comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice
- Thriveworks will market your services online and in the community to help you build a caseload
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered