Thriveworks is seeking a full-time or part-time LPC/LMFT/LCSW or PhD Psychologist to join our growing team! Full-time hours may be Mon-Fri with one evening or weekend day choice. Candidates must work with adults, couples, children, and/or teens. Part-time options include availability for work either evenings or on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for a minimum of 20 hours per week in our Pflugerville clinic. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise, we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals who thrive in a successful team dynamic and are seeking our concierge level of administrative support!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas (No interns need apply)
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples, Children and Teens.
- Excellent professional references.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client-focused positive approach toward client care.
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work.
- Already credentialed on major insurance panels.
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents is preferred.
- Quality compensation with opportunities for advancement.
- An out-patient work environment where administrative duties are taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care of clients.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including all office furnishings, computer, office rent, wifi, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens we take care of include: Credentialing, scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing, Collections and more.
- Health Reimbursement Account plus vision, dental and life insurance for full-time employees
- IRA with company match
- Liability insurance and professional license renewal fees covered for full-time employees
- Pay: $45.00 to $75.00 /hour
During this pandemic, all our sessions are via HIPAA approved telehealth platforms. As soon as it is safe to meet in person, we will transition towards in-person sessions with our clients.