Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists provide essential care to individuals, couples, and families. There’s never been a better time to be an LMFT. During these times of unrest, political tension, back-to-school, and of course a pandemic, individuals and families are experiencing unprecedented stress, anxiety, depression, and life transition concerns.
Thriveworks Counseling in West Columbia, SC is looking for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists to join the team to meet the high demand for services.
- We believe that anyone can benefit from mental health supports
- We believe that everyone can overcome past hurts, mend relationships, and set new goals
- We believe that our clients can Thrive, and we can help!
- Fully licensed LMFT to practice in SC (also welcome to apply: LPC, LISW-CP, PhD/PsyD)*
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples
- The ability to work a minimum of one weekday evening
- Available to provide a minimum of 8-10 appts/wk (you can work more, too)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
- Excellent compensation
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Full Admin support (reception, billing, and marketing)
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment
- No on-call responsibilities
- Full time and part time opportunities available