Thriveworks Counseling and Coaching is seeking a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist to join our team at our Cotswold or South Charlotte office. If you’re seeking a group private practice setting that provides strong administrative support in a professional clinical environment, then Thriveworks welcomes your application.
We believe clinicians thrive best in a team environment when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes well-appointed office space in a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
What does Thriveworks provide the clinician?
- A caseload – Clients will be assigned the first week. Thriveworks is growing fast and has the ability to fill a caseload quickly. We can typically assign 2-4 new clients per week.
- Online marketing throughhttp://com/charlotte-counseling/andPsychology Today
- Enthusiastic community marketing support from a practice ownership team that has made Charlotte their home for over 30 years
- A scheduling team with real time access to your schedule that provides notification to your smartphone/email when a new client schedules. They also collect all of the critical patient information such as insurance and credit card numbers – Allowing you to spend the first appointment focusing on the client instead of the administrative details
- Reimbursement for professional liability insurance and Psychology Today listing
- CEU Training reimbursement
- Credentialing support – we’ll make sure you are in network with the major payors
- Flexible scheduling policy – you decide when you want to take appointments
- Large newly furnished offices in a great location
- Team camaraderie in a collaborative atmosphere
- North Carolina Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Entrepreneurial disposition and contagious enthusiasm – the willingness to engage in occasional community events with ownership team and peers
- A desire to work in a team atmosphere that includes participation with peers in regularly scheduled staff and clinical meetings
- Experience treating substance use disorders
- Eating disorder expertise
- Ability to treat children and teens
- Couples and marriage counseling