Salary: $85,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Thriveworks Counseling and Coaching is currently looking for Clinical Psychologists, either PsyD or PhD, to join our private practice to provide counseling, psychological testing and assessment services. If you’re seeking a group private practice setting that provides strong administrative support in a professional clinical environment then Thriveworks welcomes your application.
We believe clinicians thrive best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, insurance billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes well-appointed office space in a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
About this opportunity:
- We are looking for licensed clinical psychologists for one of our two Charlotte offices. To be considered for this position you must be licensed in North Carolina.
- We offer a competitive salary structure and allow clinicians to set schedules that work for them. We are a family friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Thriveworks provides comfortable newly furnished offices, quality patient support, and scheduling/billing services for all clinicians.
- Thriveworks reimburses for professional liability insurance, and ensure you are contracted you with all major payers
- We encourage professional development and offer performance based bonus opportunities that can be used for continuing education and training.
- While building a counseling caseload, we have a waiting list of psych testing requests to immediately fill your work week
To be a successful psychologist with us you should:
- Be ready to provide clinical services for 30-40 hours a week
- Be energetic and possess contagious happiness. Be ready to work with teammates and an ownership group that insists on a fun and comfortable environment
- Be clinically excellent but personally approachable to patients and staff
- Be comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice
- Be comfortable working without being micro-managed but flexible enough to change when needed
- Licensed Psychologist in NC