Thriveworks South Austin is seeking a part-time or full-time PhD Psychologist to join our growing team! Candidates Must work with adults, children, and teens and be available for evenings and weekends. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals who thrive in a successful team dynamic!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas (No interns need apply)
- Experienced with providing clinical assessments for Intellectual/Learning Difficulties, ADHD, Autism Spectrum, Personality/Social- Emotional and Behavioral Functioning
- Experience helping Individual and Couples, Children and Teens.
- Excellent professional references.
- The ability to work week-day evenings plus weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused positive approach toward client care.
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work.
- Already credentialed on major insurance panels.
- Already have clients and are willing to roll them into our Thriveworks family
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents is preferred.
- Quality compensation with opportunities for advancement.
- An out-patient work environment where administrative duties are taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care of clients.
- All Assessment tools and costs are provided.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including all office furnishings, rent, wifi, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens we take care of include: Credentialing, scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing, Collections and more.
- Health Reimbursement Account plus vision, dental and life insurance for full-time employees
- IRA with company match
- Liability insurance and professional license renewal fees covered for full-time employees
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com/about
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.