Thriveworks in Georgetown is seeking a part-time or full-time Masters Level Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our growing team! The ideal candidate would practice therapy for adults, teens, and children. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals who thrive in a successful team dynamic!
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Fully licensed to practice independently in Texas (No interns need apply)
- Experience helping Individual and Couples, Children and Teens.
- Excellent professional references.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focused positive approach toward client care.
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience preferred.
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work.
- Quality compensation with opportunities for advancement.
- An out-patient work environment where administrative duties are taken care of so you can focus on the clinical care of clients.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Office overhead expenses (including all office furnishings, rent, WIFI, equipment, disposables and more).
- Administrative burdens we take care of include: Credentialing, scheduling new clients, Insurance verification, Billing, Collections and more.
- Health Reimbursement Account, dental, life insurance, short-term disability, AD&D for full-time employees
- IRA with company match for full-time employees
- Liability insurance covered