At Thriveworks we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals or couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow & thrive.
Thriveworks Counseling Toms River is seeking a full time or part time Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our growing team. Ideal applicants are credentialed on major insurance panels, but we are glad to provide credentialing services for qualified candidates.
We are looking for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive as part of a team in an outpatient private practice setting. We are providing an employment opportunity for Mental Healthcare Providers who are passionate about providing direct care for clients and using their talents in a setting free from many of the added administrative duties typically associated with our profession.
With Thriveworks you’ll be able to create your own schedule to provide yourself a work-life balance that ensures both quality self-care as well as quality care for your clients.
- A positive approach to client care
- Fully licensed counselor or LCSW in NJ
- Experience with individual and/or couples counseling
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- We offer competitive compensation for well qualified applicants as well as Medical benefits for full time clinicians
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $75 per hour
Our clinicians can work from either our office location or remotely from home, entirely at their discretion.