Thriveworks West Springfield Counseling and Coaching is currently looking for licensed counselors (LMHC, LICSW or LMFT), to join our private practice to provide therapeutic and assessment services. If you’re seeking a group private practice setting that provides unmatched administrative support in a professional clinical environment, then Thriveworks welcomes your application.
We believe clinicians thrive best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes well-appointed office space in a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
About Thriveworks and the opportunity:
We are looking for licensed clinical psychologists for our West Springfield office. To be considered for this position you must be licensed in Massachusetts.
We offer a competitive salary structure and allow clinicians to set schedules that work for them. We are a family friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Thriveworks provides comfortable newly furnished offices, quality patient support, and scheduling/billing services for all clinicians.
Thriveworks reimburses for professional liability insurance and will work to credential/contract you with all major payers. If your dream is to build your own practice yet enjoy the camaraderie of working with a team, we can help make that a reality. Thriveworks will market your services online and in the community to help you build a caseload.
- Required education: Masters
- Required license or certification: Licensed Counselor in Massachusetts
- Provide clinical services on a part-time (20-29 hours/week) or full-time (30-40 hours per week) basis
- Energetic and possess contagious happiness. Be ready to work with teammates and an ownership group that insists on a fun and comfortable environment
- Clinically excellent but personally approachable to patients and staff
- Comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice
- Comfortable working without being micro-managed but flexible enough to change when needed