Join a team of mental health professionals.
– Work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally.
– Receive full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing support.
– Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks.
At Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from mental health support. We believe that everyone should have access to a caring and supportive professional counselor and that everyone has the potential to grow, heal relationships, set new goals – to thrive! We are looking for highly motivated, positive mental health therapists who want to thrive as part of a dynamic clinical team.
There’s never been a better time to join the Thriveworks clinical team in Greenville, SC. LPC, LMFT, LISW-CP, and psychologists are encouraged to apply. We offer flexible work schedules, fully furnished modern office spaces, excellent support, and much more.
- Fully licensed to practice in SC (LPC, LMFT, LISW-CP, PhD/PsyD) (we are not accepting associate licenses at this time)
- Experience helping Individuals and Couples
- The ability to work a minimum of one weekday evening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment