Join a team of mental health professionals.
Work in a clinical office where you are encouraged to grow professionally.
Receive full reception, billing, credentialing, and marketing support.
Apply today at the country’s leading mental health counseling practice – Thriveworks!
There’s never been a better time to join the Thriveworks clinical team in Dover, DE! LPCMH, LMFT, LCSW, and Clinical Psychologists are encouraged to apply. We offer flexible work schedules, fully furnished modern office spaces in a premium practice, excellent support, and much more. Both full and part time positions available! At Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from mental health support. We believe that everyone should have access to a caring and supportive professional counselor and that everyone has the potential to grow, heal relationships, set new goals – to thrive! We are looking for highly motivated, positive mental health therapists who want to thrive as part of a dynamic clinical team. They also embody our core values, which focus on the importance of adapting, raising the bar, acting with integrity, achieving our goals, and working together as a team.
We are not accepting interns at this time
- Fully licensed to practice in DE (LPCMH, LMFT, LCSW, PhD/PsyD)
- Experience helping adults, children and couples
- The ability to work a minimum of one weekday evening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to be part of a team of clinical professionals
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment