Up to $134,000 a year
Are you a caring, experienced mental health professional? Are you passionate about helping others live happy, successful lives?
Come join our team! Thriveworks Counseling is seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals.
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful lives—or, in other words, thrive! We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity.
Thriveworks is unlike any other therapy practice out there. We provide the scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, and marketing for our clinicians so that you can focus on what you do best: working with your patients. Additionally, we are extremely selective about who we hire. We aim to employ the best of the best clinicians and support them in their professional journey with the hope that they’ll opt to work with us for life.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (part-time)
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling needs
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure as Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD),LCSW, LMFT, or LPC
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, or couples
- You can earn up to $134,000 per year
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days
- No on-call-shifts
- An amazing team culture and clinical support
- Group health and dental insurance benefits
- Disability, life, and liability insurance benefits
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- A 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Please fill out the following online application: Thriveworks Employment Application
Read our mission statement here: https://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at https://thriveworks.com/about
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.