Our office is growing! We are looking for awesome therapists to join our team.
Salary: $40.00 to $60.00/hour
Why Join Thriveworks?
Our goal is to offer clinicians the best of both worlds—combining the perks of the private practice model with the benefits of employment. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional collaboration and support; a comfortable, well-appointed office setting; flexible scheduling; and excellent compensation.
Things to Know About This Position:
- Position is commission-based (receiving a percentage of reimbursement for each client).
- Position will start part-time and can grow into full-time as your caseload is filled. Or, can stay part-time depending on how much work you want to do. Great opportunity for someone who wants to transition into a full-time therapist in group environment while keeping their current employment.
- Schedule is flexible, will require a few evenings per week or Saturday to fill caseload.
We are looking for therapists with training and experience in:
- Children ages 5-13
- Substance abuse, CAADC
- EMDR, trauma work
Who We Are:
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that anyone can benefit from counseling, and that everyone has the potential to grow—to thrive. Learn more about the Thriveworks Mission and Vision here.
Visit our website to meet our team, have a virtual tour of our offices and learn more about us. We look forward to meeting you!
- Full licensure in the State of Michigan in Social Work
- Limited License practitioners considered if they have two years of outpatient experience and are in the final stages of completing their licensure.
- Outpatient therapy experienceWillingness and clinical training to see a wide variety of clients
- Client focused
- Flexibility, willingness to embrace and adapt to change
- A positive approach to therapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy (for electronic health records)
- A positive, and team-oriented attitude