Our team is growing and we are looking for some wonderful therapists to join our team!
Why Join Thriveworks?
Our goal is that Thriveworks offers clinicians the best of both worlds – combining the perks of the private practice model with the benefits of employment. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional collaboration and support, a comfortable, well-appointed office setting, flexible scheduling, and excellent compensation.
Things to Know About This Position:
- Position is commission based (receiving a percentage of reimbursement for each client)
- Position will start part-time and can grow into full-time as your caseload is filled. Great opportunity for someone who wants to transition into a full-time therapist in group environment while keeping their current employment.
- Schedule is flexible, will require a few evenings per week to fill caseload.
- We are specifically looking for clinicians who have a background in couples/marriage counseling and/or substance abuse. Clinicians should be comfortable seeing a wide variety of clients.
Who We Are
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
Visit our website to meet our team, have a virtual tour of our offices and learn more about us! www.thriveworks.com/grand-rapids-counseling. We look forward to meeting you!
- Full licensure in the State of Michigan in Social Work (Sorry, no interns or limited license providers)
- CAADC strongly preferred
- EMDR training/certification strongly preferred
- Experience/comfort working with couples/marriage counseling required
- Outpatient therapy experience
- Willingness and clinical training to see a wide variety of clients
- Client focused
- Flexibility, willingness to embrace and adapt to change
- A positive approach to therapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy (for electronic health records)
- A positive, and team-oriented attitude