- Are you a resident of the Denver metropolitan area?
- Are you available to see clients online with technical support?
- Do you see through the lens of full human potential?
- Are you gifted with insight?
- Can you convey that courage and peace is our natural state?
Then we invite your application for employment!
Thriveworks Counseling is seeking a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for LMFT services at this time.
At Thriveworks, we believe that anyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the fullness of their human potential. We strive to ensure that people all across Colorado have that opportunity, in-person or online.
Thriveworks is designed unlike any other outpatient practice in Colorado.
We hire all of our clinicians as W-2 employees, reflecting our commitment to a professional, team-oriented practice. Along with HIPAA compliant online counseling capability and comfortable offices, employees are provided with world-class marketing, scheduling, billing, EHR, insurance credentialing support and professional liability insurance. We provide our team of professionals with an environment that frees them to do what they do best: supporting clients in the achievement of their highest human potential, in other words, to Thrive!
Our employment screening process is efficient and highly selective. We hire based on inherent talent and strengths, shared values, and mutual alignment of goals. We support our clinicians with an environment of professional growth and fulfillment that retains employees at Thriveworks for life.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Thriveworks!
- W-2 employment: Part-time to Full-time
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure as a Colorado Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, or couples
- Insurance Credentialed
- School counseling experience
- EMDR Proficiency
- Available on Saturdays
- Experience treating substance-abuse disorders
- W-2 employment
- Up to $70,000 per year
- Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account
- IRA (Employer matched)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- CEU Reimbursement
- Insurance credentialing
- Supervisory opportunities