Are you a caring, experienced mental health professional? Are you passionate about helping others live happy, successful lives?
Join our clinical team! Thriveworks Counseling is seeking full-time and part-time Licensed Clinical Psychologists (PhD or PsyD), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LISW-CP), and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals.
Our mission at Thriveworks is to help people live happy and successful lives. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor or life coach.
Thriveworks is unlike any other therapy practice out there. We provide the scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, and marketing for our clinicians so that you can focus on what you do best – working with your clients. Additionally, we are extremely selective about who we hire. We aim to employ the best clinicians and provide them premium administrative and support services.
Experience working with trauma, couples, men’s issues is helpful, but not required.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Able to work a minimum of 12-15 hours per week (part-time)
- Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling needs
- Active and unrestricted professional licensure as Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD), LISW-CP, or LPC
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, children, adolescents, or couples
- Full clinical caseload
- Full administrative support team (billing, scheduling, marketing, and credentialing)
- No on-call-shifts
- An amazing team culture and clinical support
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
- Professional development opportunities