Come join our team! Thriveworks Counseling Round Rock is seeking full-time Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Psychologists, and Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) to join our growing team of highly talented mental health professionals.
Our mission here at Thriveworks is to help people live happier, healthier, more successful lives—or, in other words, thrive! We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist or counselor, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity.
Thriveworks is unlike other therapy practices out there. We provide the scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, and marketing for our clinicians so that you can focus on what you do best: working with your patients. Additionally, we are extremely selective about who we hire. We aim to employ the best of the best clinicians and support them in their professional journey with the hope that they’ll opt to work with us for life.
At this time we are looking for the following:
- Someone willing to commit to working about 30 client hours a week (you would not have to be at work if you did not have any clients).
- Someone that can handle a growth period. It takes time to build a full caseload, and insurance panels also take time
- Active and unrestricted professional license to practice in the state of Texas as an LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist, or LPC
- Experience providing psychotherapy to adults, adolescents, children, or couples
- A specialty is a plus, but not required
- EMDR is a plus
- Trauma informed is important.
- Experience and desire to work with children/teens is a plus, but not required
- Experience and desire to work with couples or families is a big plus
- Occasional small tasks that benefit developing a full caseload (such as writing a short article about your area of expertise).
- Must be LGBTQ friendly.
- NOTE: The ideal applicant has some time to wait while we credential them. A large percent of a counselor’s caseload here has insurance, and you may not fill up until you can bill insurance. However, we will take care of it for you.
Successful Thriveworks employees believe in our mission to help people live happy and successful lives. They also embody our core values, of which focus on the importance of adapting, raising the bar, acting with integrity, achieving our goals, and working together. If you think you fit the bill and belong on our team, apply today.
Provides a healthy work/life balance. The responsibilities are primarily to see clients and write brief notes on them, we handle most of the rest! Your hours are flexible, especially while we all try to juggle a more complex world.
This is a Texas position, and you must be able to see clients in Texas, with a valid clinical license and a minimum of a Master’s degree.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Contract
To keep our clinicians and clients as safe as possible, this position it fully telehealth at this time, and open to non-local clinicians able to see clients in the state of Texas.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)