My husband was diagnosed with depression two years ago, and went to see that doctor one time and took Trintelix. He quit taking this on his own, and since then has started talking to another woman. I caught them spending the day together about 2 weeks ago, and kicked him out of house. I don’t know that this was the best decision. He still texts me daily, he has passed out 4 times in the last month, and this week he got dizzy while he was driving and pulled off the road. I just don’t know how to help him, our three girls are so mad and hurt, and do not really talk with him. He has pretty much abandoned the whole family in the last 6 months, and has lost his faith in God. I know that he loves me, because he keeps asking for help, but when I say we need to go somewhere, because I don’t know what to do he says no. I am really scared of him having a heart attack or stoke at this point. Our kids are telling me to divorce him, and I just don’t know if I can abandon him when I know this is not my husband.Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Answered question