Limited Professional Counselor
Thriveworks Counseling is seeking individuals pursuing Michigan State Licensure as a LPC in Kalamazoo, MI. Preferred candidates have an interest in working in a private practice setting. Masters Level Clinicians at Thriveworks receive supervision from some of the top Licensed Mental Health Professionals in the country. Thriveworks is dedicated to helping and empowering clinicians to succeed, so they can focus on client care.
Thriveworks is a clinician-founded national private practice group with locations in 48 states. Our mission is to help people live happy, successful lives, and we believe that client accessibility, integrity, and quality care are what is most important. We put a lot of emphasis on the thought that—in order for our clinical team to be accessible to clients—we must fully support our clinicians by allowing them to do what they are trained to do. We operate under the idea that we are most successful by focusing on one job and being great at that job.
- Masters Level Clinician seeking LPC
- Must be registered with the board as an approved Masters Level Clinician
- Post-graduate work experience in a counseling setting treating depression and anxiety required
Compensation: Up to $78,300
What We Need:
- Full-time availability
- Must reside within 45 minutes of the office location
- Weekend and evening hours available
What We Give:
- FREE clinical supervision for LPC, LMSW, and LMFT
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid orientation
- Annual pay increases
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Flexibility with your schedule - we’re open 7am-10pm (seven days a week)
- No-Show Protection
- Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days
- Group health and dental, disability, life, and liability insurance options
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Access to “motivated” patient population
- Monthly in-house professional development
- No required on call
- Support team for scheduling and client service with extended hours
- Customized Marketing
- Autonomy, but with access to case consultation groups
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
Who we are - about Thriveworks:
- Thriveworks is a clinician-owned National outpatient mental health private practice group
- We are currently operating in 48 states and are continuing to expand
- Corporate headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA
A career at Thriveworks isn’t just about finding a job that pays the bills. It’s about helping others, joining a community, and learning to thrive both personally and professionally. We believe that the success of our employees is just as important as the success of our organization — in fact, they go hand in hand.
So, what do you say? Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today.
Interested in joining Team Thriveworks? We’re thrilled to meet you!
With job scams becoming more and more frequent, here's how to know you're speaking with a real member of our team:
- Our recruiters and other team members will only email you from an "@thriveworks.com" email address.
- Our interviews will take place over Google Meet (not Microsoft Teams or Zoom).
- We will never ask you to purchase or send us equipment.
If you see a job scam related to Thriveworks, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people are our most valuable assets. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, national origin, physical and mental ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. We encourage and welcome diverse candidates to apply for any position you are qualified for to bring your unique perspective to our team.
To be America’s most valued mental healthcare company, where our teams can fulfill their purpose and do their best work, where clients are treated with warmth and respect, and where communities benefit from access to high-quality care to heal and thrive in life.