We’re still looking for the best providers to join our team at Brooklyn.
In the meantime, find another Thriveworks office near you.
Find a Counselor
Brooklyn Counseling – Mental Health, Therapy, NY Depression Help
Thriveworks began as a single windowless office with a big goal: to provide quality, accessible therapy to as many people as possible. Nearly ten years later, we’re a national franchise with some of the best therapists in the field.
As part of that national movement, Thriveworks Brooklyn NY counselors have one goal: to help you thrive! If you’re going through tough times, contact us. You don’t have to wait any longer to begin feeling better.
Who Needs Counseling?
Almost anyone can benefit from a few sessions with a therapist, though some people may need more help than others. While we do frequently see clients interested in general self-improvement, the majority of our clients come to see us because they’re suffering in some way.
Many of our clients know the source of their suffering—such as a recent loss, depression, a change in relationship status, or isolation from their loved ones due to a move. However, we also see many clients who come to us feeling a general sense of lethargy or emptiness, yet don’t know why they feel that way. The good news is, counseling can help in all of these cases.
Your Thriveworks Brooklyn NY counselor will get to know you as a person—what you enjoy, what you avoid, where you come from, and where you want to go—both in terms of geography and personal development or recovery. Once we understand you and your goals, we’ll be able to help you develop a plan to take you toward those goals.
We can help with many areas, including but not limited to:
- Trauma processing and recovery
- Grief counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Domestic abuse, including physical, mental/emotional, and sexual abuse
- Career and life coaching
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders
Whether you see your issue above or not, whether you know what’s bothering you or not, if you think you could feel better, live better, we want to help you. We’re just a phone call away—and that phone will be answered by a real person.
The list of benefits from therapy with an experienced counselor is a mile long. Though the benefits received by each person will vary, the main benefit that rises above the others is simple: we want to help you feel more balanced and able to cope with life’s challenges.
Why Choose Thriveworks Brooklyn NY?
We know there are many options for therapy. In fact, picking a new therapist can feel a little overwhelming. That’s why we strive to make the process as easy and convenient as possible. We do this by providing the following:
- Extended hours and no waitlist: Getting people the help they need is our priority, so we don’t believe in maintaining a waitlist. Typically, we see new patients within 24 hours. In addition, we want to make counseling as accessible as possible, so we have extended hours from 8am to 9pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 5pm on Saturday. We know how difficult it can be to fit in appointments between work and family commitments, so via extended hours we’re able to relieve a bit of the stress of seeking therapy.
- We accept most major insurance plans and plans from many smaller companies. It’s important to us to remove as many barriers as possible from between our patients and therapy. We believe in working with insurance companies so you can receive therapy for just the cost of the copay. If you have questions about your particular policy and what it will cover, just give us a call. We’ll be happy to walk you through it.
- Industry experts: Thriveworks Brooklyn NY counselors are leaders in the field of mental health. When you see one of our therapists, you’re working with a fully licensed professional with expertise in positive psychology. We’ve seen about every kind of problem out there, so you can feel comfortable in our offices knowing our goal is to help, not to judge.
Thriveworks Brooklyn therapists are fully licensed leaders in the field of mental health, and our priority is helping our clients. If you think you may need a little help, contact us. A Thriveworks Brooklyn NY counselor can see you as early as tomorrow—you can start feeling improvement as early as tomorrow.