Throughout the day, pay attention to the areas of stress in your body […] and consciously work to relax the muscles.”
The connection between mind and body is stronger than you think. Watch the video above and listen to Neal Hughes talk about a simple thing to keep in mind.
Most of us have no clue what’s going on with our bodies, but by focusing our attention on where we are embodying our stress (tense muscles) we can actually reduce stress in both our bodies and our minds.
Want to see more? Leave a comment below!
Explore the latest mental wellness tips and discussions, delivered straight to your inbox.
Start a Relationship with An Exceptional Counselor
- Skilled and caring professional counselors
- Accepting all major and most insurances
- High-touch customer service & premium benefits
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Ultra-flexible 23.5hr cancellations