Thriveworks Community Forum features member and counselor discussions, ranging from specific symptoms and related conditions, to topics concerning happiness and health.
“If it takes a village to raise a child”, a village (community) can help individuals when they are in the middle of divorce, struggling with addiction, working through relationship problems, or even struggling with depression.
If you have a question that you have been dying to ask, feel free to ask it on our community counseling forum. Or, if you have the ability to answer questions, feel free to respond to the community.
The basic ground rules for discussions on Thriveworks are simple: be polite. Our fellow community members will treat guests in these forums with courtesy and respect. The forum is a place for counselors and members alike to ask questions and receive help…
To start asking or answering, visit the community forums today.
Some of the forums already started:
- How to deal with depression?
- How do you overcome addiction?
- How have you forgiven someone that hurt you?
- When do you ask for financial management help?
- For Counselors: What are the best insurance panels to be on?
- For Counselors: Education is Expensive: Is it worth obtaining a Doctorate or a Ph. D degree in Marriage and Family Therapy?
Come Join Us!