Silver Spring Therapy – Counselors, Life Coaching, Mental Health Services
You Are Not Alone: Many People Seek Help From a Counselor or Coach
People come to Thriveworks Silver Spring to get help with a long list of issues. We’ve been able to help people from all walks of life, in all stages of their life, and with all manner of problems. The good news is that people just like you have gotten help – and have gotten better.
People seek out counseling and life coaching for many reasons
These are some of the top reasons that people turn to Thriveworks Silver Spring Counseling & Coaching for help:
- Ongoing anxiety.
- An influx of stress.
- Marriage or couples counseling.
- Career coaching to get help deciding how to further their current career, how to follow a new career path, or how to decide which career path is best for them.
- Help dealing with ongoing or new eating disorders.
- Assistance in learning to manage and overcome obsessive-compulsive tendencies.
- To obtain the tools necessary to heal from loss.
- To learning how to grieve in a healthy and safe way.
- Assistance with parenting, whether a newborn child, an adult child, a teenager, or any age in between.
- Recovering from a divorce. No matter how messy or simple the divorce was, it’s a huge life transition and it’s normal to need help moving on from it.
- Learning how to deal with anger.
- Getting well from an addiction or a substance abuse problem.
- Help with setting goals, learning what steps need to be taken to achieve them, and then finding the right steps to achieve them.
- Handling any manner of life transition from a breakup to a job loss to a move across the country.
Note that this isn’t a comprehensive list of reasons people turn to Thriveworks Silver Spring. In fact, many people aren’t even exactly sure why they need help. They know they’re in a place where they feel they can’t be their best self. They know they’re struggling. They know they need help moving forward but they’re not exactly sure what the issue is. Coaching or counseling can help even if you have no idea what the core problem is.
People need help at all stages of a problem
It’s common for people dealing with a life transition or major change in their life to feel that they aren’t feeling badly enough to warrant getting help. The reality is that the sooner you get help, the easier it will be to spring back from it.
Then again, if you’ve been dealing with these issues for years, then today is also the day to get help. Remember that it will never be easier than it is today. There will never be a better time. How long have you put off taking care of yourself?
At Thriveworks Silver Spring Counseling & Coaching we know that you’re worth it. We know that you’re strong, capable, and ready to get help. Reach out to us today and let us help lead you to the next phase in your life.