Life Coaching at Thriveworks Maumelle, AR
You have a thriving career and work much more than 40 hours a week. With the job as your priority for the last several years, you are the first person coworkers call when there’s a problem to solve—at night and on the weekends. It’s paid off, because you have been promoted a few times, and it looks like you will be named to an executive position in the next few months. The problem is that you just had a baby a few months ago, and you didn’t know just how much your priorities, feelings and entire life would change. You have to bring the baby to daycare, commute to work, put in a full day and then turn around and pick up your little one. You are feeling guilty that you aren’t the one who is with the baby all day, and, truth be told, you can’t dedicate all of your time to the job anymore. The job now ranks second. The guilt and sadness from being away from the baby is weighing on you heavily. You want to have the fast-paced job, but you also want to be a stay-at-home mom. How can you have both?
Life Coaches work with their clients to identify the issues, help them prioritize what is important to them in both their careers and personal lives, give guidance and act as a sounding board. Life Coaches have worked with people to chart out a course that will give them a balanced life and reach success.
Life Coaches at Thriveworks in Maumelle, AR are knowledgeable about the multiple issues that interfere with personal growth, and they work with clients to set up strategies and provide feedback. For the past 10 years, Life Coaches at Thriveworks have worked with thousands of people to help them use their strengths and talents to map out a plan to reach harmony in their lives.
Life Coaching in Maumelle, AR Targets Strengths and Talents
There are questions that Life Coaches pose to find out more about what is important to you, the things that are priorities in life and what your goals are. These “Miracle Questions” are asked in order for you and the Life Coach to identify the issue and move toward success. These following are samples of “Miracle Questions”:
- If you had a dream that you could work in any career at all, what would it be?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
- What would your friends be like?
- Where would you like to travel?
You may have had to think about the answers to these questions, because many people are so busy living life with its stresses, illnesses, financial difficulties and transitions that they barely have time to ponder what would make them happy and what they really want out of life.
Life Coaching for Many Issues
The knowledgeable Life Coaches at Thriveworks will work with you to chart out a plan to reach your goals, whether you want to feel more confident in dealing with coworkers or socially, cut out the things in your life that leave you depleted of time and energy for the activities you would like to take advantage of in your leisure time, or find ways to work through a transition in your life.
Life Coaches will work with you in many situations, including the following.
1) You want it all—the career, the family and time to travel. But, lately, it seems that you are running on a treadmill, and every day is a mad rush of back-to-back meetings at work, hurriedly getting things done during your lunch break, heading home to quickly pick up around the house, cook and head out to an evening meeting at the school or in the community. Your quality of life has gone downhill, and you are filled you with anxiety.
Life Coaches will work with you to put your priorities in order, “draft” a plan and find out what you really want in your life in order to be content and fulfilled.
2) After being married for the last 30 years, you are now on your own and trying to get to a point that you are independent. However, you really didn’t have a career before, and you need to work at this point in your life to pay the bills and be able to do the things that you want. In fact, you don’t really know what you want to do, because you and your partner always did everything together, and you usually compromised to make him happy. You find that you are lonely and don’t really have a group of friends to talk to—most of your friends were wives of your husband’s friends, and they don’t want to get in the middle of the situation or they’ve taken his side.
A Life Coach will work with you to find out what your talents are and focus on a job or career that may be a good fit, as well as finding ways to meet new people and forge friendships, and learn the benefits of living an independent life that is full and happy.
3) You just moved to a new town and have a brand-new job with friendly coworkers, but at the end of the day you go home and sit on the couch watching television until it’s time to go to bed. There are some activities out there you could join, such as a local theater group or a book club at the library, but you never seem to actually get the momentum to attend. What if the other actors in the theater group are really good and you make a fool of yourself? What if you went to the reading group and had nothing to contribute, or what if you did say something and it sounded silly? You stay home, where you are safe from making a move, and become more and more isolated.
A Life Coach will work with you on self-esteem issues and ways to gain confidence with coworkers, social groups and meeting new people, as well as figure out the strategies that you can take to live a happier life with meaningful friendships.
Select the Professionally Licensed and Experienced Life Coaches at Thriveworks
One of the problems in the Life Coaching industry is that anyone can call themselves a professional Life Coach. There are “schools” that offer a credential after three hours of training. People can read a book or watch a television program and decide to be a Life Coach. The result is that the quality of Life Coaches varies dramatically, and you want to make sure you can trust the individual with your most important and personal information.
When you choose Thriveworks Life Coaches, you will work with individuals who have professional licenses and credentials. Contact Thriveworks Life Coaching in Maumelle, AR at (501) 628-9066 to schedule a Life Coaching session or to find out more about how it can help you on the path to a well-rounded and fulfilling life.