Thriveworks North Metro Denver Counseling is seeking a fully-licensed professional counselor or Psychologist to join our growing team in Westminster, CO. We are looking for clinicians already individually credentialed on major panels, sign on bonuses available! We will provide credentialing services for qualified candidates not credentialed. We are looking for part-time and full-time clinicians who desire the unique opportunity of working on a practice team. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional collaboration, private office assignment and access to benefits not normally found in the industry.
Thriveworks Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in North Metro Denver. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Current license in Colorado
- Experience helping individuals and couples
- A positive approach toward client care
- The ability to work day/early evening hours
- Weekend availability is preferred
- Excellent professional references
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/