At Thriveworks, we believe that everyone can benefit from counseling or coaching with a skilled and caring professional. Thriveworks was founded to help those who are seeking counseling or coaching gain access to truly exceptional providers. Our providers have a passion for helping clients make meaningful and extraordinary advances in their life, career, relationships, and happiness.
Thriveworks Westborough Counseling is seeking a part-time Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage Health Counselor, or Clinical Psychologist to join our team. The ability to work nights and weekends is a plus.
Thriveworks strives to hire the most talented providers and then help them to exceed their own expectations. We work to engender loyalty within the Thriveworks team by developing and maintaining an environment of success and communication, providing avenues for our staff to thrive with us for years to come. At Thriveworks, our team is a family. We work to develop a genuine sense of community, camaraderie, ingenuity, and fun in the workplace. To create an environment where people actually want to come to work each day, we strive for a unique and open approach to how we run our office, where the absence of a single team member is always recognized.
At Thriveworks, we provide all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for our clinicians, as we want to ensure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within the scope of practice.
- Thriveworks providers offer a wide variety of services that may include individual and couples counseling, life coaching, and help for issues such as depression, anxiety, career issues, addiction, eating disorders, and others.
- Help people live happy and successful lives.
- Promote oneself and the practice within the community.
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service.
- Active MA counseling license to practice independently.
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided).
- Positive approach to client care.
- Use a range of coaching and counseling methods including, but not limited to, evidence-based treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), psychodynamic, and humanistic therapy approaches.
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match is also available.
- Professional development opportunities and advancement opportunities are available.
- All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/