Thriveworks Littleton Counseling is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our expanding private practice in Littleton, Colorado. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional development and access to benefits not normally found in the industry. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a professional team environment and desire the opportunity to be fully invested in a private practice office. Ideal candidates are client focused, engaging and contribute to a contagiously happy environment.
Thriveworks Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Littleton. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Current license in Colorado
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- A positive approach toward client care
- Experience helping individuals and couples
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- The ability to work day/early evening hours
- Excellent professional references
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents
- Psychological testing
- Providers already credentialed will receive a $2,500 bonus who are individually in network with Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Medicaid, each. ($5,000 in total for both.)
- Excellent compensation as a W-2 employee
- Comfortable office setting
- Work with clients you prefer most, (maintain maximum therapeutic discretion)
- Scheduling flexibility
This posting will close on January 27, 2018! We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/