Thriveworks Sandy Springs Counseling is seeking a Supervising Psychiatrist to join our team. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive!
Thriveworks provides all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for its clinicians, as we want to insure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances. Thriveworks culture promotes a relaxed atmosphere for its employees and clientele, open communication between all individuals, and support to insure confidence and success in day to day duties. All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability, no call, no weekends, and no holidays!
This opportunity is open for those seeking 1099 employment, part-time, or full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for those acts of diagnosis, treatment, prescribing of medication which are directly performed as licensed physician
- Provide clinical and case related consultation to clinicians, teams, management, etc.
- Ensure appropriate communication with treatment team and follow up for medication prescribed
- Psychiatric record keeping in Electronic Health Record system in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Psychiatric evaluation and assessment services
- Maintain compliance in all areas of practice
- Provide supervision for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Active and Unrestricted GA license
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- Must be willing to offer a minimum of 2 hours of supervision to our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match is also available.
- Professional development opportunities and Advancement opportunities are available!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/