Thriveworks Southwest Austin is looking for full or part-time licensed mental health professionals to provide in-office therapeutic services to children and adults referred by CPS, Medicaid and commercial insurance plans. Qualified candidate will be a Licensed Psychologist, LPC or LMSW, have two years clinical experience, and be fully licensed in the state of Texas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility in this position includes offering individual therapy to children, adolescents and adults in a private practice setting.
- Experience with children, adolescents and adults
- Play therapy experience preferred
- Spanish speaking a plus
- A positive philosophy of care
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfort with Electronic Health Records
- Credentialed with Medicaid preferred but not required
- Consistent referral sources and competitive compensation for qualified candidates. (Plus fun people to work with!)
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/