Thriveworks Bastrop is seeking a fully-licensed, board-certified full or part-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to provide psychiatric services and medication management to our clients. Thriveworks Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Bastrop, Texas! At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
If you are looking for a lifestyle employment opportunity providing you the flexibility to set your own schedule and be actively involved in developing your own practice within a team, this may be the opportunity for you! Thriveworks has grown to over 40 locations in the country!
- Must be Texas Board Certified.
- Experience helping adult individuals, required.
- Experience helping children and adolescents, optional.
- Excellent professional references.
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services.
- Client focused, positive approach toward client care.
- Credentialed with insurance panels a plus.
- Currently signed up with a supervising physician is desirable.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/