Thriveworks Philadelphia Counseling is seeking full time Clinical Psychologists and Licensed Professional Counselors to join our growing team in Philadelphia, PA. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive!
We WOW our clients with a comfortable waiting area, free coffee, Wi-Fi and beverages!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within scope of practice
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service
- Active PA counseling license
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- Professional Development Opportunities for Advancement
- Billing support, marketing support, scheduling support, and credentialing for all major insurance panels are covered by Thriveworks
- Therapist Lifestyle Perks: work/life/balance; flexible scheduling based on your availability, no call, no weekends, no holidays
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation package which includes high fee-split, CME reimbursements, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, disability insurance, professional liability insurance, and 401(k) with 3% match
- Clinicians are paid as Employees, not Independent Contractors
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/