Thriveworks Wyandotte Counseling is seeking Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Licensed Clinical Psychologists to join our growing team. We are looking for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive as part of a team in an outpatient private practice setting.
At Thriveworks we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals or couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, and other therapy within scope of practice
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service
- Active Michigan counseling license required
- Must have five years post licensure experience
- Full time schedule (30+ hours a week) with flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- Billing support, marketing support, and scheduling support provided by Thriveworks.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Therapist Lifestyle Perks: work/life/balance; flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- We offer extremely competitive compensation packages!
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/