Thriveworks Media Counseling is seeking Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Clinical Psychologists to join our growing team. We are looking for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive as part of a team in an outpatient private practice setting.
At Thriveworks we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals or couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, and other therapy within scope of practice
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service
- Active PA counseling license
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- Billing support, marketing support, and scheduling support provided by Thriveworks.
- Credentialing expenses are covered.
- Therapist Lifestyle Perks: work/life/balance; flexible scheduling based on your availability.
- We offer extremely competitive compensation packages!
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/