Thriveworks Marietta is looking for a full-time LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Clinical Psychologist to join our team. Thrive Marietta Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Marietta. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive. If you are looking for a lifestyle employment opportunity providing you the flexibility to set your own schedule and be actively involved in developing your own practice within a team, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Qualified candidates must possess a PhD., PsyD, Social Work or LPC and be licensed to practice in Georgia.
- Applicants MUST BE presently credentialed on major insurance panels.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a professional team environment and desire the opportunity to be fully invested in a private practice office.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of professional/quality client customer service
- Have an active GA counseling license
- Ability to work day/ evening hours based on client schedule
- Desire to expand or enter private practice, excellent professional references
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- Competitive compensation split based on years of experience, current caseload, credentialing and your unique talents
- Extensive marketing to support client recruitment (no cost to therapists)
- Support of a local and national professional counseling team
- An excellent therapeutic office location (all therapeutic offices with windows in a campus style setting--private office assignment for FT clinicians)
- Therapist Lifestyle Perks: 24/7 receptionist support, back-office support for processing of insurance determination/mgmt & billing, flexible schedule
We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/