Thriveworks Columbia Counseling is looking for full time Clinical Psychologists and Licensed Professional Counselors to join our growing team. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within scope of practice
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service
- Active SC counseling license
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- A community of professionals
- Development of a caseload of clients in your specialty
- Scheduling flexibility
- Comfortable office setting
- Competitive compensation
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/