Thriveworks Alpharetta Counseling is seeking a part time or full time LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or Psychologist to join our growing team in Alpharetta, GA area. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic!
Thrive Alpharetta Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Alpharetta. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Client focused
- A positive approach toward client care
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Current license in Georgia
- Experience helping individuals and couples, required
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents, preferred
- The ability to provide psychotherapy and psychological testing
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/