Thriveworks Littleton Counseling is seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor to join our expanding private practice in Littleton, CO. Our unique approach to service offers strong professional development in a collaborative team environment for counseling professionals seeking the opportunity to be fully invested in a private practice office.
Ideal candidates are client focused, engaging, and contribute to a contagiously happy environment.
At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow and to thrive.
- Current license in Colorado
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- A positive approach toward client care
- Experience helping couples and individuals
- A demonstrated willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- The ability to work day/early evening hours
- Excellent professional references
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents
- Experience in psychological testing
- Willing to work weekends
- Qualified DOT Substance Abuse Professional
- Providers who can transfer their individual in network status with Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield or Medicaid/Foothills Beacon will receive a $2,000 bonus within the first year of employment. ($4,000 for both.)
- Competitive compensation as a W-2 employee
- Maximum clinical discretion
- Development of a caseload of clients in your specialty
- Scheduling flexibility
- Comfortable office setting
This job posting will close January 27, 2018! Thank you very much for considering this employment opportunity with Thriveworks Counseling!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/