We believe at Thriveworks that counseling is not just for those who are facing serious mental health issues. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals, couples, or families who believe, just as we believe, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow – the potential to thrive.
Thriveworks Counseling Fairfax is seeking a full time or part time Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team in Fairfax, VA. Ideal applicants are credentialed on major insurance panels; however, we are happy to provide credentialing services for well qualified candidates. We are looking for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive as part of a team in an outpatient private practice setting. We are providing an employment opportunity for Mental Healthcare Providers who are passionate about providing direct care for clients and use their talents in an outpatient private practice setting without many of the added administrative duties typically associated with our profession.
- A positive approach to client care
- Experience with both individual and couples counseling
- The ability to work day and/or evening hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services such as HER systems
- Master's Degree
- Minimum 3 years counseling experience
- Required licenses or certifications: Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
We offer competitive compensation for well qualified applicant
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/