We believe at Thriveworks that counseling is not just for those who are struggling with serious mental health challenges. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals, couples, or families who believe, just as we at Thriveworks believe, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow. We truly believe that our clients can thrive and that we can help them do so.
Thriveworks Sterling Counseling is seeking a full time or part time LPC, LCSW, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team in Alexandria, VA. Ideal applicants are credentialed on major insurance panels; however, we provide credentialing services for qualified candidates. We are looking for motivated and positive professionals that thrive as part of a team in an outpatient private practice setting. We are providing an employment opportunity for Mental Healthcare Providers who are passionate about providing direct client care and use their talents in an outpatient private practice setting without many of the added administrative duties typically associated with our profession.
- Minimum 3 years counseling experience
- A positive approach to client care
- Fully licensed counselor, clinical social worker, or psychologist in Virginia
- Experience with both individual and couples counseling
- The ability to work day and/or evening hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services such as EHR systems
- We offer competitive compensation for well qualified applicants.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/