Thriveworks Counseling and Coaching in Charlotte is seeking a fully licensed LPC, LCSW, or LMFT to join our private practice to provide counseling services. If you’re seeking a group private practice setting that provides unmatched administrative support in a professional clinical environment then Thriveworks welcomes your application.
We believe clinicians Thrive best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes well appointed office space in a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
Sign on bonuses may be available to clinicians with highly desired skills, an existing caseload, and/or currently credentialed with major payers such as BCBS, Aetna, Tricare, Medcost, Cardinal, etc.
- Masters level or above NC Board certified LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a strong desire to proactively participate with ownership to build a Thriving private practice
- Be ready to provide clinical services for 30-40 hours a week.
- Be energetic and possess contagious happiness. Be ready to work with teammates and an ownership group that insists on a fun and comfortable environment.
- Be clinically excellent but personally approachable to patients and staff.
- Be comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice.
- Be comfortable working without being micro-managed but flexible enough to change when needed.
- Spanish speaking
- Existing caseload
- Credentialed with major payers
- Expertise with Children and Adolescents
- Client focused.
- We offer a competitive salary structure and allow clinicians to set schedules that work for them. We are a family friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Thriveworks provides comfortable newly furnished offices, quality patient support, and scheduling/billing services for all clinicians.
- Thriveworks reimburses for professional liability insurance and will work to credential/contract you with all major payers.
- We encourage professional development and offer performance based bonus opportunities that can be used for continuing education and training.
- If your dream is to build your own private practice, we can help make that a reality. Thriveworks will market your services online and in the community to help you build a caseload.
- While building a counseling caseload, we have a waiting list of psych testing requests to fill your work week.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/