At Thriveworks we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals or couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
Thriveworks Counseling Newport News is seeking a full time or part time Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our growing team. Ideal applicants are credentialed on major insurance panels; however, we will provide credentialing for well qualified candidates. We are looking for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive as part of a team in an outpatient private practice setting. We are providing an employment opportunity for Mental Healthcare Providers who are passionate about providing direct care for clients and use their talents in an outpatient private practice setting without many of the added administrative duties typically associated with our profession.
- Minimum 3 years counseling Experience
- A positive approach to client care
- Fully licensed counselor, social worker, or psychologist in Virginia
- Experience with individual and couples counseling
- The ability to work day and/or evening hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent professional references
- Must demonstrate willingness to utilize technology driven support services
- We offer competitive compensation for well qualified applicants.
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/