Thriveworks Lynchburg Counseling is seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Clinical Psychologist to join our team. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive!
Thriveworks provides all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for its clinicians, as we want to insure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Credentialing is provided to those who are not currently impaneled with any insurances. Thriveworks culture promotes a relaxed atmosphere for its employees and clientele, open communication between all individuals, and support to insure confidence and success in day to day duties. All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability, no call, no weekends, and no holidays!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within scope of practice
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service
- Active VA counseling license
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- We offer an extremely competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental, disability, and life insurance.
- A 401K program with a 3% employer match is also available.
- Professional development opportunities and Advancement opportunities are available!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/