Thriveworks Greenville Counseling is seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LISW-CP), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Clinical Psychologist to join our team. Both full-time and part-time positions available.
At Thriveworks, we believe that ANYONE can benefit from a supportive counseling relationship. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples. EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive!
At Thriveworks, we provide a culture where our clinical team is valued, supported, and encouraged to grow. We provide scheduling, billing, and marketing support for our clinicians so they can focus on clients, not on administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical support to individuals, couples, and families
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Complete clinical documentation daily
- Possess a positive approach toward client care
- Be committed to providing a premier client experience
- Refer clients to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Active SC counseling license to practice independently
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (all necessary equipment provided)
- The ability to some work nights and/or weekends is a plus
- We offer extremely competitive compensation packages to qualified candidates
- Professional development opportunities and advancement opportunities are available!
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/