At Thriveworks, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to improve their mental and emotional health. We believe that anyone can benefit from counseling. EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
Thriveworks Greenville Counseling is seeking a full or part-time licensed independent clinical social worker of clinical practice to join our growing team! Candidates must be available to work daytime hours, with extended hours on 1-2 evenings. Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels; otherwise, we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clinical support to individuals, couples, and families
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Complete clinical documentation daily
- Possess a positive approach toward client care
- Be committed to providing a premier client experience
- Refer clients to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Fully licensed to practice independently in SC (No interns need apply)
- Experience helping Individual and Couples
- Client-focused, positive approach toward therapy
- Excellent professional references
- The ability to work weekday evenings
- Commitment to completing clinical notes daily
- Post-licensure experience in a mental health setting
- Experience in out-patient, private practice clinical work
- Already credentialed on major insurance panels
- Already have clients and are willing to roll them into our Thriveworks family
- Willing to work weekends as needed
- Excellent compensation with opportunities for advancement
- Out-patient work environment
- Limited administrative duties, so you can focus on the clinical care
- Credentialing expenses are covered
- A fully furnished, modern office environment
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/