Thriveworks Fredericksburg culture is creative and collaborative for like-minded professionals to “thrive” in their work. We are seeking multi-disciplinary licensed practitioners who are seeking a client centered environment to work with clients across the lifespan, while promoting change and healing. Both full-time and part-time positions available. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive!
Thriveworks provides all scheduling, billing, and marketing support for its clinicians, as we want to insure focus is on clients and not administrative duties. Thriveworks culture promotes a relaxed atmosphere for its employees and clientele, open communication between all individuals, and support to insure confidence and success in day to day duties. All clinicians receive Therapist Lifestyle Perks; flexible scheduling based on your availability, no call, and no holidays!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform individual therapy, and/or family therapy, couple’s therapy, group therapy, or other therapy within scope of practice
- Promote self and practice within the community
- Maintain documentation congruent with managed care standards
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of quality client customer service
- Active VA counseling license to practice independently
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided)
- The ability to work nights and weekends is a plus
- We offer extremely competitive compensation packages to qualified candidates!
- Professional development opportunities and Advancement opportunities are available.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/