Thriveworks Bristol is looking for psychologists, professional counselors, social workers, and marital and family therapists to join our growing team! Qualified candidates will possess a conferred PhD, PsyD, MSW, MA or other variation of alphabet soup and be licensed in the state of Tennessee at the independent level. This is a part- or full-time position! Sorry, no interns or post-docs, but thank you for your interest!
Ideal candidates are already credentialed on major insurance panels, otherwise we will do the credentialing for you. We look for highly motivated, positive individuals that thrive in a successful team dynamic! At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to Thrive!
- Several years of Clinical/Forensic psychological experience
- Knowledge of admin/scoring/interpretation of Clinical/Forensic tests
- Experience helping children, adolescents and adults
- Experience with couples counseling and family therapy
- A positive philosophy of care
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Extremely competitive compensation package for qualified applicants -- possibly even a sign-on bonus!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/