Thriveworks, a growing chain of counseling and coaching practices, is currently looking for a Licensed Mental Health Professional to provide coaching services both in person and online.
Our unique business structure allows all of our mental health professionals to own and operate their own independent practice, select their own hours, and grow to their own desirable size. We are looking for someone that is excited about growing his or her own business within our business!
We will only consider applicants who have their own office space and include the following note, “YES, I have read the job ad, including the 4 necessary qualifications!” 🙂
- An active counseling license.
- Must have an available office space where you can provide services.
- Passion for a positive approach toward client care/commitment to the highest level of professional/quality client customer service.
- Ability to work day/ evening hours based on client schedule.
- This practice is an expansion of Thriveworks Counseling and Coaching, one of the country's fastest growing mental health brands. We wish to maintain our extensive referral base and add specialties. Our vision is truly a collaborative group practice, sharing and collaborating for the needs of the community.
- Extensive marketing and referral base for your individual business.
- A strong brand identity and internet presence.
- Trusted premium brand, featured in CNN, Entrepreneur, ABC & NBC news
- Back-end operations support including billing, scheduling & reception.
- Web-development and promotion.
Opportunities available all across the Country! :
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/