Thriveworks Counseling is coming to Grand Rapids, Michigan! We are looking for Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW) and Psychologists (LP) to join our team in Grand Rapids, MI. We are looking for part-time and full-time counselors who desire the unique opportunity of working on a practice team. An ideal candidate is already individually credentialed on most major panels, nevertheless we will provide credentialing services for great, qualified candidates.
Thriveworks Counseling is unlike any other therapy practice in Grand Rapids. At Thriveworks, we believe that counseling is not just for those who are hurting. Many of our clients are high-achieving, growth-focused individuals and couples who believe, as we do, that ANYONE can benefit from counseling, and that EVERYONE has the potential to grow — to thrive.
- Client focused
- Fully licensed therapists in Michigan
- Experience with individual and couples counseling
- A positive approach to therapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy (for electronic health records)
- Ability and willingness to work some evenings/weekends
- Listed as an individual provider on one or more insurance panels
- Child therapy
- Psychological Testing
- More than 5-years post-licensure experience
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/