Thriveworks Counseling and Coaching Charlotte is currently looking for Clinical Psychologists, either PsyD or PhD, to join our private practice to provide counseling, psychological testing and assessment services. If you’re seeking a group private practice setting that provides unmatched administrative support in a professional clinical environment then Thriveworks welcomes your application.
We believe clinicians Thrive best when they are free from the excessive paperwork, phone calls, scheduling, billing and other administrative tasks that take valuable time away from providing clinical services. We invest heavily in providing a comfortable setting in which to provide psychotherapy and assessment. This includes well appointed office space in a great location, marketing, scheduling, billing, and technology that works to make your life easier.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be ready to provide clinical services for 30-40 hours a week.
- Be energetic and possess contagious happiness. Be ready to work with teammates and an ownership group that insists on a fun and comfortable environment.
- Be clinically excellent but personally approachable to patients and staff.
- Be comfortable using technology to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice.
- Be comfortable working without being micro-managed but flexible enough to change when needed.
- Licensed in North Carolina
- Client focused.
- We are looking for licensed clinical psychologists for our Charlotte office. To be considered for this position you must be licensed in North Carolina.
- We offer a competitive salary structure and allow clinicians to set schedules that work for them. We are a family friendly environment and require our team to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Thriveworks provides comfortable newly furnished offices, quality patient support, and scheduling/billing services for all clinicians.
- Thriveworks reimburses for professional liability insurance and will work to credential/contract you with all major payers.
- We encourage professional development and offer performance based bonus opportunities that can be used for continuing education and training.
- If your dream is to build your own private practice, we can help make that a reality. Thriveworks will market your services online and in the community to help you build a caseload.
- While building a counseling caseload, we have a waiting list of psych testing requests to fill your work week.
- Starting salary $100,000.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learn more about a Thriveworks practice at http://thriveworks.com
Like us on Facebook!
Thriveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read our mission statement here: http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/